Due to the Governor’s Safer At Home order, we are not allowed to have any schooling in person through June 30th. Therefore, for SJA’s summer school we will continue distance learning for our summer school program. There will be a morning meeting for “live” interactions with the teacher and an exit ticket students will have to submit by 11:30am each morning. Please call the office at 414-645-5337 x280 to put your child’s name on the “interested list” and we will keep you updated on details.
Unfortunately, we will not be offering KidQuest this summer. Those families who signed up will receive a refund for any fees paid. If you have any questions, please contact Karrie Krueger at email@example.com.
Hello, SJA School Parents,
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy, and we keep any who may be ill in our prayers during this time. Here are some updates in light of the recent extension of “Safer At Home”
- The States’s Safer-at-Home order has been extended to May 26th.
- Schools are required to be closed for the rest of this school year, which for SJA, is June 9th.
- SJA Teachers will continue to provide virtual instruction through June 9th.
- Summer School planning will proceed as if we will be in the building June 22.
- We may need to cancel it, but as of now, we are preparing for it
- Interested parents should call the office to be put on our list.
- 414-645-5337 x280
- Our annual SJA Summer Celebration on Friday June 5th is canceled.
- Personal materials pick up will be organized for June 5th all day
- We will strongly request parents come at assigned times by grade level to maintain social distancing guidelines. We know some who work will need certain times and will arrange details with those parents. If you have more than one child at the school, you may retrieve all items at once. More logistical details on how to pick up the items will be communicated sooner to the date.
We appreciate you and miss seeing you every day. Keep communicating with your child’s teacher through Class Dojo if you have questions about any of the learning activities.
Thank you for all you are doing at home during this time,
Dear SJA ECEC families,
We hope that this letter finds you and your family safe and well during this challenging time. During this time away, SJA remains focused on doing our best to support our families, educate children and keep families and staff safe.
SJA will remain closed through the current Stay at Home orders, however, our staff will continue to work remotely providing support and opportunities to keep your child’s development on track. SJA will continue to follow the guidance of our Governor and the local Health Department regarding re-opening. As soon as we know it is safe to return we will eagerly be opening our doors! With that being said, our current plan is to reopen on June 1, 2020.
We can only imagine how hard this has been for your family and we want to thank you for faithfully standing by and remaining with us during this time. COVID-19 has affected us all in many different ways. To thank you, we will not be charging tuition for the month of May. We hope that waiving the tuition fee will be of assistance to your family. You will be receiving a more detailed letter with your child care statement next week.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.